|TsGATE ARINC-746 Gateway SDK||Source Code Stack|
The TsGATE ARINC-746 Gateway Software Development Kit (SDK) is an ARINC protocol source code module designed to meet the specific software requirements of the ARINC-746 specifications for avionics Cabin Communications Systems (CCS) applications. The TsGATE ARINC-746 Gateway SDK is based on the successful TsGATE SIP-PSTN SDK, and has been enhanced to comply with the CCS ARINC-746 specifications. The TsGATE ARINC-746 Gateway interfaces to an IP-PBX (proprietary or Asterisk IP-PBX) and reliably translates IP messaging to ISDN messaging and streams audio between the IP packet interface and the TDM interface.
The TsGATE ARINC-746 Gateway SDK is a proven software solution for OEMs developing Cabin Telecommunications Units (CTU) and Satellite Data Units (SDU) for airborne applications. The TsGATE ARINC-746 Gateway SDK is supplied in ANSI C source code and is hardware-independent enabling the software to be ported to a wide variety of platforms.
TsLinkNet is designed for any IP-PBX or similar device including:
Typical Avionics Applications
Signaling Software Compliance
Hardware Driver/OS Interfaces
TsGATE ARINC-746 is easily ported to any environment:
- Supplied in ANSI C Source Code for ease of portation
- Standardized coding conventions common to all TeleSoft stacks
- Highly scalable – no built-in limits
TsGATE ARINC-746 provides a broad development and debugging environment:
- Sample make files and imake scripts
- Debugging & auditing features allow compile-time & run-time details for logging of messages & events
TsGate software protocol stacks are specifically architected for all types of embedded and host-based applications and are optimized for high performance and small code size.
Written in ANSI C and delivered as source code SDKs with a pre-ported interface to a defined RTOS of your choice, a TsGate stack gives you an advanced starting point to shorten your development schedule, minimize technical risk and maintain the flexibility to exercise full control over your end product.
TsGate protocol software stacks are based on a Standard Core Architecture (SCA) that enables easy portation to different software/hardware platforms.
TsGate is engineered to require minimal knowledge of ISDN, QSIG and SIP protocols to build gateway products, while providing flexibility and power for complex applications to more fully control protocol message content and add functions.
- Each T1/E1 line can be configured at run-time for a different ISDN PRI or QSIG protocol variant
Well-Structured, Maintainable Code
Maintainability and scalability are designed into each TsGate stack. Comprehensive comments and documentation support you as your project goes forward.
Shorter Learning Curve & Faster Customization
- ITU-T and IETF primitives and software structure – make it easy to relate TsGatecode to other ITU-T and IETF based protocols
- ETSI/ECMA compliant code - ensures interoperation with other equipment (e.g., PBX) that is ETSI/ECMA compliant
- ‘C’ switch statements that closely correspond to the related ITU-T and IETF standards - straightforward to read and modify code, and locate the event/state action points in the ITU-T and IETF standards
- Adherence to ANSI ‘C’ standards – provides for full portability
- OS-independence - choice of RTOS, not locked into a single vendor
- Processor-independence - enables mobility across CPU platforms
- Simple state machine design - easy to understand and change code for national-specific variants
- Consult with our experienced engineers early to avoid expensive pitfalls later
- Specific defined constants, comment strings and variable naming - supports use of text search techniques to quickly locate a specific section of code and determine the side effects of changes that are being considered
- ITU-T and IETF primitives and software structure - clear traceable dataflow
- Development and testing available on standard Windows and Linux PC/server hardware - clean, proven and robust code
Internal Protocol State Logging Tool and Debugging Tool are invaluable aids during portation and integration, included with every TsGate stack at no additional charge.
Comprehensive documentation includes API Guides, Porting Guides, Internals Guides and User Guides. All are provided in a searchable soft format.
Purchasing TsGate Software
TsGate SDKs are supplied in comprehensive, portable packages of 'C' source code modules and interfaces necessary to develop robust products. Project costs are kept under control with cost-effective licensing fees based only on the modules required for the project.
Technical and Custom Support
3-months included with each license. 12-month maintenance extensions include code updates and quick-response technical support via E-mail, phone and fax.