|CompactSIP SDK||Source Code Stack|
The TeleSoft CompactSIP User Agent SIP source code software stack offers a highly optimized SIP protocol solution that combines a very small memory footprint with high performance and no compromises on functionality and scalability. Unlike OpenSource Software, CompactSIP is a modular SIP Software Development Kit (SDK) source code module written in ANSI C for portability, and tailored to suit the application to optimize both memory footprint and software development costs.
The CompactSIP User Agent SIP stack module is supplied pre-ported to a choice of operating systems for mobile, embedded and PC-based applications. The pre-ported interfaces include support for: Android VoIP, iPhone VoIP, Symbian, Windows Mobile & Nucleus for mobile devices; Micrium, MQX, ThreadX, uClinux & VxWorks for embedded platforms; and Linux & Windows for PCs.
Also available is the TsSmartPhone SIP SDK that includes a rich GUI for mobile, embedded and PC-based applications.
SIP VoIP Features
CompactSIP is a modular, high performance SIP stack with a micro memory footprint:
SIP VoIP Stack Features
CompactSIP is ideal for cost and memory sensitive applications:
NOTE: CompactSIP is available pre-integrated with GIPS MediaEngines.
CompactSIP Block Diagram
CompactSIP supports 50+ RFCs including:
CompactSIP is tight and fast:
- Support for methods, headers, and message processing is configurable to save memory.
- Typical configuration fits in 128KB.
- Just-in-time parser avoids parsing headers not used by SIP stack or application.
- Optimized handling of timers avoids high start/stop overhead.
- Crafted parser eliminates typical parser-generator bloat.
CompactSIP is easy to use:
- Low-level API provides complete control over all SIP functions and message content.
- API supports multiple independent services including multi-homing.
- User can easily add special method and header processing.
- SDP parser is separate from SIP parser for use in alternate SDP applications.
CompactSIP is easily ported to any environment:
- Portable to any memory model, including flat, heap, pool-based, and mbuf or zbuf.
- Object-oriented API supports direct function-call interface, inter-task and inter-cpu messaging.
- Highly scalable – no built-in limits other than those required by the system itself.
CompactSIP provides a broad development and debugging environment:
- Ports include Android, iPhone, Linux, Micrium, MQX, Nucleus, Symbian, ThreadX, uClinux, VxWorks, Windows & Windows Mobile.
- Available pre-integrated to Global IP Solutions (GIPS) MediaEngine for high quality voice and video solutions.
- Comprehensive example applications to demonstrate use of the APIs.
- Sample make files and imake scripts.
- Debugging & auditing features allow compile-time & run-time details for logging of messages & events.
CompactSIP is proven
- Extensively interop tested at multiple SIPits and against Asterisk and 35+ 3rd party User Agents & Proxies.
- Routinely torture tested against IETF RFC 4475 and PROTOS test suites and in our own test labs.
Tailoring to Your Application:
- Modular structure allows optimum code matching to application.
- Licensing only the modules required enables the most cost effective solution.
TeleSoft SIP software stacks are specifically architected for all types of embedded, mobile and host-based applications and are optimized for high performance and very small code size.
Written in ANSI C and delivered as a source code SDK ported to a defined RTOS of your choice, a CompactSIP stack or a TsSmartPhone SIP stack gives you an advanced starting point to shorten your development schedule and minimize technical risk while maintaining the flexibility to exercise full control over your end product or application.
All TeleSoft SIP protocol software stacks are 100% hardware independent and run as applications that enable easy portation to different software/hardware platforms.
High-Level and Low-Level Application Programming Interfaces (API)
Developers building a mobile phone or relatively simple softphone application, can use the high-level TsSmartPhone GUI. Developers who will benefit from access to the full range of CompactSIP capabilities can use a rich, low-level API.
CompactSIP is engineered to require minimal knowledge of SIP and minimal formatting of SIP messages to build simple products, while providing flexibility and power for complex applications to more fully control SIP message content and add functions.
Purchasing CompactSIP Software
CompactSIP SDKs are supplied in comprehensive, portable packages of 'C' source code modules and interfaces necessary to develop robust products. Project costs are kept under control with cost-effective licensing fees that are based only on those modules required for the project.
Upgrade and Individual Modules
Available SIP related modules include support for AS-SIP, NAT Traversal, RTP, Security, SIMPLE, STUN, Supplementary Services and SmartPhone.
Well-Structured, Maintainable Code
Maintainability and scalability are designed into each CompactSIP stack. Comprehensive comments and documentation support you as your project goes forward. The value of CompactSIP stacks will be evident in each phase of your engineering schedule and each CompactSIP product’s life span.
Comprehensive documentation includes API Guides, Porting Guides, Internals Guides and User Guides. All are provided in a searchable soft format.
Technical and Custom Support:
3-months technical support is included with each license. 12-month maintenance extensions include code updates and quick-response technical support via E-mail, phone and fax.