|TsSmartPhone Windows Mobile SDK||Source Code Stack|
TsSmartPhone Windows Mobile VoIP
The TsSmartPhone Windows Mobile VoIP Software Development Kit (SDK) is a flexible, powerful and easy-to-use VoIP telephone source code software reference design developed and tailored specifically for Windows Mobile-based smartphones.
The TsSmartPhone Windows Mobile SDK enables Windows Mobile smartphones to provide voice and data communications over the Internet using either the integrated WiFi interface or the cellular connection. The Windows Mobile SDK includes unique features that build on and take advantage of the Windows Mobile’s capabilities in addition to a comprehensive set of telephone features standard with all versions of TsSmartPhone SDKs.
Simplifies Phone Design – Speeds Time-to-Market
Powerful features save valuable engineering resources and simplify VoIP product development. Complexity of SIP phone functionality is encapsulated via a simple stimulus-based API presented to the application. This capability allows developers to focus on adding value such as localizing the GUI for specific markets and custom applications.
Includes Full Function SIP Software
The TsSmartPhone SDK incorporates the proven TeleSoft CompactSIP protocol software stack. Written in ANSI C and using a small set of operating system calls, this SDK requires minimal resources from any platform.
CompactSIP is a modular, high performance, easy-to-use SIP stack:
TsSmartPhone Windows Mobile User Interface Features
Comprehensive set of voice phone functions including:
Simple, Stimulus-Based API
The TsSmartPhone SDK API is driven by simple stimulus-type commands from the application such as “Press 1 key” or “Press Conference key.” Application only has to know which button is pushed, processing of the command is handled by the intelligence in the SDK thus greatly reducing customer development to just creating a simple interface. Only a minimal knowledge of SIP or actual implementation of phone features is required.
TsSmartPhone stimulus-type virtual buttons:
- Example intuitive UI code easily ported to all types of VoIP phones
- Easy end-user phone setup and administration
Media Engine Support
TsSmartPhone is available pre-integrated with third party high quality media processing/codec software (e.g. GIPS) providing a packaged, pre-tested VoIP smartphone solution.
TeleSoft also offers specific versions of TsSmartPhone SDK for Android and Windows Mobile platforms in addition to the standard TsSmartPhone SDK that is available running on Windows, Linux, Nucleus, Micrium and Symbian operating systems.
Typical applications include:
CompactSIP is tight and fast
- Support for methods, headers, and message processing is configurable to optimize memory usage
- Typical configuration fits in 128KB
- Just-in-time parser avoids parsing headers not used by SIP stack or application
- Optimized handling of timers avoids high start/stop overhead
- Crafted parser eliminates typical parser-generator bloat
CompactSIP is easy to use
- Low-level API provides complete control over all SIP functions and message content
- API supports multiple independent services including multi-homing
- User can easily add special method and header processing
- SDP parser is separate from SIP parser for use in alternate SDP applications
CompactSIP is easily ported to any environment
- Portable to any memory model, including flat, heap, pool-based, and mbuf or zbuf
- Object-oriented API supports direct function-call interface, inter-task and inter-cpu messaging
- Highly scalable – no built-in limits
CompactSIP provides a broad development and debugging environment
- Ports include Android, iPhone, Linux, MQX, Nucleus, Symbian, ThreadX, uClinux, uC/OS-II, VxWorks, Windows & Windows Mobile
- Available pre-integrated to Global IP Solutions (GIPS) MediaEngine for high quality voice and video solutions
- Comprehensive example applications to demonstrate use of the APIs
- Sample make files and imake scripts
- Debugging & auditing features allow compile-time & run-time details for logging of messages & events
CompactSIP is proven
- Extensively interop tested at multiple SIPits and against Asterisk, OpenSIPS and 35+ 3rd party User Agents & Proxies
- Routinely torture tested against IETF RFC 4475 and PROTOS test suites and in our own test labs
Tailoring to Your Application
- Modular structure allows optimum code matching to application
- Licensing only the modules required enables the most cost-effective solution
TeleSoft SIP software stacks are specifically architected for all types of embedded, mobile and host-based applications and are optimized for high performance and very small code size.
Written in ANSI C and delivered as a source code SDK ported to a defined RTOS of your choice, a CompactSIP stack or a TsSmartPhone SIP stack gives you an advanced starting point to shorten your development schedule and minimize technical risk while maintaining the flexibility to exercise full control over your end product or application.
All TeleSoft SIP protocol software stacks are 100% hardware independent and run as applications that enable easy portation to different software/hardware platforms.
High-Level and Low-Level Application Programming Interfaces (API)
Developers building a mobile phone or relatively simple softphone application, can use the high-level TsSmartPhone GUI. Developers who will benefit from access to the full range of CompactSIP capabilities can use a rich, low-level API.
CompactSIP is engineered to require minimal knowledge of SIP and minimal formatting of SIP messages to build simple products, while providing flexibility and power for complex applications to more fully control SIP message content and add functions.
Purchasing CompactSIP Software
CompactSIP SDKs are supplied in comprehensive, portable packages of 'C' source code modules and interfaces necessary to develop robust products. Project costs are kept under control with cost-effective licensing fees that are based only on those modules required for the project.
Upgrade and Individual Modules
Available SIP related modules include support for AS-SIP, NAT Traversal, RTP, Security, SIMPLE, STUN, Supplementary Services and SmartPhone.
Well-Structured, Maintainable Code
Maintainability and scalability are designed into each CompactSIP stack. Comprehensive comments and documentation support you as your project goes forward. The value of CompactSIP stacks will be evident in each phase of your engineering schedule and each CompactSIP product’s life span.
Comprehensive documentation includes API Guides, Porting Guides, Internals Guides and User Guides. All are provided in a searchable soft format.